Destination Urban is a unique tourist agency located in Zagreb (Croatia); and we specialize in “urban adventures”! Croatia is known for a lot of attractive places (Plitvice Lakes, Velebit, Dubrovnik…); but there are always secret places hidden from plain sight - this is where we step in! Your daily adventures will be supervised and lead by experienced adventurers and explorers; making an emphasis on outdoor and nature activities, as well as underground abandoned military complexes. Join us and let us take you on an adventure you will never forget!
JANUARY, FEBRUARY, DECEMBER - every Friday and Saturday at 4pm
MARCH, APRIL , MAY, OCTOBER, NOVEMBER - every Thuesday, Friday and Satuday at 4pm
JUNE, JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMEBER - every day at 4pm
* ALSO AVALIABLE ON REQUEST FOR GROUPS
This walking tour gives you an opportunity to explore the capital city of Croatia with a local tour guide. Find out what secrets lay beneath the streets, why does the cannon shoot every day at noon, exactly how superstitious were the citizens through history and why is the statue on the main square vibrating.
Unique area for fun, relaxation and adventure located in the heart od Pag island - right near the most popular party zone in Europe - Zrće. Party camp novalja is situated right on the beach with a view at the mount Velebit. Sleeping in party camp Novalja is much easier then usual camping since we have big tents with beds and sheets included. Shuttle bus to zrce beach and city of novalja is provided every day so you can be easiliy transfered to the best clubs, shops, bars etc.
Extremely affordable prices, speed and ease of use are all features of our professional service. The atmosphere of our laundry area with more supporting facilities for a pleasant stay, while washing and drying laundry takes less than 60 minutes. Our washers and dryers are suitable for washing and drying all kinds of fabrics, including towels, linens, duvets, blankets, pillows, sensitive clothes, work clothes and so on. Our professional washers have washing capacity for laundry weighing 9 kg and 18 kg, and our gas dryers have drying capacity for laundry weighing 14 kg. http://www.zagrebwashngo.com/
A new way of enjoying Zagreb - that's the shortest explanation what Wayoudo really is. It makes every trip to our city a unique experience and provides young tourists with everything they need for a great time in Zagreb. With Wayoudo Zagreb Pass get free entries, huge discounts and happy hours at the best nightclubs, attractions, bars and restaurants in the city. Check it out at website www.wayoudo.net
Zipline is an adrenaline entertainment where guests descend through the canyon down the steel wire rope, secured with a belt. Adventure also includes training and a short walk in nature. Zipline is located 3 km from Omiš, in the canyon of the Cetina River and consists of eight wires total length of 2100m . For more tips and info ask our Swanky staff and visit the Zipline website: www.zipline-croatia.com
The Krapina Neanderthal Museum is one of the most modern museums in Central Europe and Croatia. It is the most visited museum in Croatia. There you can find out the interesting story about the life and culture of the Krapina Neanderthal, enjoy the many multimedia components and other contents, as well as very specific architecture. Also you can visit the Neanderthal excavation site on the Hušnjakovo hill which is connected to the museum by marked paths. You can find more info about the collection of the museum at this website: www.tzg-krapina.hr/en/
Experience Zagreb in a different new way! Segway City Tour can broaden your experience of our city and give you a chance to enjoy all of Zagreb most interesting sights. You can choose one of 4 possible tours, depending on your interests. For more tips and info, please visit the website: www.segway.hr/segwaycitytourzagreb/ en/index.html
Zagreb Eye is a viewpoint situated in the heart of the Croatian capital. On the 16th floor, at the top of the Zagreb skyscraper at the Jelačić square in Zagreb, it offers a unique view of the Capitol, Gradec, Upper and Lower Town and the most important cultural and historical buildings of Zagreb, its squares, streets and parks. Zagreb Eye is opened every day from 10:00 AM till 11:00 PM. For more info visit the official website www.zagrebeye.hr or Facebook site www.facebook.com/ZagrebEye
Summer at Stross is a summer festival held from June till September at Strossmayer Promenade at Zagreb Upper Town. Strossmayer Promenade (Stross - called by the locals) is one of the most romantic promenades in Zagreb. During the summer, Stross becomes one of the most visited places in Zagreb. Concerts, art workshops, parties, theater shows and lots of more exciting programme will surely satisfy all your desires. For more info about the programme ask our Swanky staff or visit the website: www.ljetonastrosu.com
Medvedgrad is the first mini-brewery in Zagreb opened in 1994. Since then, it has become one of Zagreb's symbols and trademarks. Today there are 4 Medvedgrad beer halls in Zagreb, and the nearest one is just one minute walk from Swanky Mint. Medvedgrad offers you 5 types of high-quality beer which will satisfy every customer. For more tips and info fell free to ask our Swanky staff of visit the official website: www.pivnica-medvedgrad.hr
The Museum of Torture – TORTUREUM offers an insight into its unique collection of various instruments of torture and execution that have been employed since the ancient times to the present day. The Museum vividly depicts the notion of violence throughout history, with over 70 full-scale instruments of torture, which even the thought of chilled people to the bone. The visitors will be able to see, touch and try exhibits such as the full-scale replica of the 1792 guillotine with the 1889 Berger mechanism; pendulum – a swinging blade that descends lower and lower with each sweep; rack – one of the oldest instruments of torture, and more...
Paintball Club “Sljeme” will give you everything you need for the most exciting paintball. With the latest equipment we offer a phenomenal polygon – Abandoned hospital Brestovac on Medvednica hill beside Zagreb. After an exhausting game full of adrenalin, you can relax with a barbecue and beer, and retell your “war stories”…
Excelente fun for friends and family!First indoor&outdoor track in Croatia! Feel like a Formula 1 driver! Our go-kart fleet includes 25 top go-karts world’s leading manufacturers of racing go-karts, Sodi,TB and CRG in which even beginners feel like professional drivers:
• 14 go-kart Sodi RX7, Honda 270 ccm 4T
• 2 go-kart CRG double seat Honda GX270 13 HP
• 6 go-kart TB, Honda GX120 3,5 HP (children 9 – 12 years old)
• 3 go-kart CRG baby Honda GX120 5,0 HP (children 6 – 9 years old)
ADV is driven by a simple idea of creating a perfect adventure vacation for you. Primary mission is to put a big smile upon your face! All the tours offered are guided by our professional instructors. Thay use their own equipment which is maintained on the top level to ensure your maximum safety. Once in a while everyone imagines what it would be like to live out some kind of adventure; something totally new and different from their everyday routine. Some people are inspired by movies, family, friends, or some memorable magazine photo. Others are inspired by the pure wish of exploring a variety of new thrills which make our life so exciting. Every day should be an adventure. Skydiving, rock climbing, kayaking, biking... your choice!
Exit Games escape rooms are a great way to spend time with your friends in a fun and educational way while increasing cognitive skills, improving creativity and encouraging team spirit. The clock is ticking and there are only 60 minutes to solve a number of puzzles that lead to a mysterious discovery. You will need all the help you can get so gather your team and get ready to be challenged by ExitGames adventures. ExitGames are 100% Croatian product, inspired by local tales, places and people providing you with a little bit of history and a lot of fun. Adventures are unique and can only be experienced in Petrinjska 7. Save the world with Nikola Tesla or challenge the Countess of Petrinjska in the game of cat and mouse
- Summer on Stross25.05.2017. - 05.09.2017. Strossmayer walking pathPeaceful walking path in Zagreb Upper Town is turning into vivid and romantic place perfect for dancing under the sky, drinking beer with friends and enjoying warm summer…
- Pop Up Summer Garden15.06. - 15.09.2017. Visit Pop Up Summer Garden On this Thursday, June 15 2017, from 6 p.m. at „TUŠKANAC SUMMER STAGE“, just a few minutes away from the city centre of Zagreb officially…
- Ryan Adams13.07.2017. If your favorite songs are ‘Do You Still Love Me?’ and ‘Come Pick Me Up’ by american singer, song-writer and musician Ryan Adams, have a privilege in hearing them live.http://bit.ly/2o6iIqI
- Summer in MSU01.06.2017. - 30.06.2017. Rooftop of Museum of Contemporary Art (MSU) turns into a mega stage with a great multimedia program, from live music, film screenings, literature panels and art. With amazing views, see…
- The Courtyards14.07.2017. - 23.07.2017. During ten days you will have unique opportunity to peek behind the facades of some of the most beautiful palaces and houses in Zagreb Upper Town. With variety of musical…
- InMusic Festival19.06. - 21. 06. 2017 Biggest music Festival in Zagreb that gaters world known bands and singers. Happening near the lake Jarun, this festival is an unique experience and should not be missed.https://www.inmusicfestival.com/en
- Duran Duran29.08.2017. Salata Sports and Recreation Center, Schlosserove stube 2 British band that has been on the scene for more than three decades will offer their unforgettable concert to all music lovers and it…
- Art Park26.05. - 7.10.2017 Park transformed from ‘junkie part’ to a place of creativity, fun, humor, workshops, various activities, music jams and art. It is open all summer and worth visiting!http://www.facebook.com/ArtParkZagreb/
- Bryan Adams09.11.2017. A man who sang some of the most popular rock songs of all times is sharing his talent and love for music in unforgetable concert.BUY TICKETS
- Zagreb Film Festival11.11 – 19. 11. 2017. Cinema Europa and Tuškanac, MSU and othersZagreb Film Festival (ZFF), dedicated to art and love for motion picture, is bringing on the big screen fresh and new authors…