Zagreb Guitar Festival event attracts lovers of good music, classical and jazz guitarists, students, pupils and teachers of the guitar. Zagreb Guitar Festival is an opportunity for young Croatian artists to learn from the best musicians. The third edition of the Zagreb Guitar Festival will be held from 26 March to 1 April 2017. The daily program will be at the Student Center in Zagreb, and evening concerts in the concert halls of the City of Zagreb.
More information on www.zagrebguitarfest.com
Under the title „Music, music giants and their impact on society“, Museum Night 2017, will emphasize the importance of collecting, preserving and presenting tangible and intangible musical heritage by museums and other heritage institutions keep in their collections, as well as the importance of music and its creators in the history and contemporary society.
More information on www.nocmuzeja.hr
09.02.2017. @ Arena Zagreb
German sensation will perform on February 9 2017 in Zagreb Arena. Gregorian, German - English pop group is coming back to Zagreb after 4 years. Established band known for modern interpretations of medieval Gregorian chant will amaze you. The performance of the famous pop group, founded by music producer of the popular band Enigma, Frank Peterson, is not to be missed. Tickets are avaliabel on Eventim at a price of 90 kuna are available from Eventim.
22.02. – 26.02. 2017.
Zagreb Boat Show will be held 22 to 26 February 2017 in the pavilions of the Zagreb Fair. In its 26th edition, we expect world producers of boats, sailboats, speedboats, boats, watercraft, kayaks, boats, inboard and outboard engines, footwear, apparel, equipment and accessories for diving, fishing, sailing and other water sports.
More information on www.zv.hr
26.02. - 05.03.2016
ZagrebDox is an international documentary film festival, which takes place every year in late February or early March in Zagreb. ZagrebDox program orientation is organizing a specialized festival showing the best creative documentary films whose imaginative forms and selection of themes make this festival unique in Croatia and in Europe. In addition to competition, ZagrebDox has a number of other activities - retrospective, films focused on specific topics, genres, techniques and aesthetics.
More information on www.zagrebdox.net
During the 3 days of the event, visitors will be able to find out all the news and current offers from tourist companies from Croatian and abroad. Travel agencies, hotels, airlines, embassies, famous tourist destinations attracts more and more exhibitors and visitors each year. In addition to all of it, you can sample a range of delicacies from renowned world cuisines, as well as try out a number of interactive features through which you will learn what you can include in your perfect trip.
More information: www.place2go.org
A masterpiece of Andrew Lloyd Webber musical "Cats" in the original West End production. Croatian audience will be given a chance to be a part of premiered present in the Zagreb Arena. It is based on a collection of "Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats" TS Eliot. It is the original London exhibition that goes on tour around the world.
More information on www.eventim.hr
05.06 - 10.06.2017
Animafest Zagreb is a place of inspiration, creativity, exchange of ideas, innovation, communication, international diversity. Animafest Zagreb offers you a world full of fantastic gems. Since its inception in 1972, this festival offers competitive programs, retrospectives, presentations, exhibitions, pitching forums, lectures, awards, panoramas, workshops and more
More information on www.animafest.hr
Deep Purple is a British hard rock band formed in Hertfordshire in 1968. According to the organizers "they are not coming to Croatia for the first time, but quite possibly the last." Tickets can be found in Eventim system. Depending on the category of prices from 290, 299, 330, 399 and 690 kuna.
- OLD ZAGREB TOURSA romantic ride in an old-timer is a special and unforgettable experience . It takes you back to a time when ladies walked with parasols and gentlemen were not going outside without a…
- EXIT GAMESExit Games escape rooms are a great way to spend time with your friends in a fun and educational way while increasing cognitive skills, improving creativity and encouraging team spirit. The clock is…
- ADVENTURE DRIVEN VACATIONADV is driven by a simple idea of creating a perfect adventure vacation for you. Primary mission is to put a big smile upon your face! All the tours offered are guided by…
- KARTING ARENAExcelente fun for friends and family!First indoor&outdoor track in Croatia! Feel like a Formula 1 driver! Our go-kart fleet includes 25 top go-karts world’s leading manufacturers of racing go-karts, Sodi,TB and CRG in…
- PAINTBALL SLJEMEPaintball Club “Sljeme” will give you everything you need for the most exciting paintball. With the latest equipment we offer a phenomenal polygon – Abandoned hospital Brestovac on Medvednica hill beside Zagreb. After…
- MUSEUM OF TORTUREThe Museum of Torture – TORTUREUM offers an insight into its unique collection of various instruments of torture and execution that have been employed since the ancient times to the present day. The…
- MEDVEDGRAD BEER HALL AND BREWERYMedvedgrad is the first mini-brewery in Zagreb opened in 1994. Since then, it has become one of Zagreb's symbols and trademarks. Today there are 4 Medvedgrad beer halls in Zagreb, and the nearest…
- SUMMER AT STROSSSummer at Stross is a summer festival held from June till September at Strossmayer Promenade at Zagreb Upper Town. Strossmayer Promenade (Stross - called by the locals) is one of the most romantic…
- ZAGREB EYEZagreb Eye is a viewpoint situated in the heart of the Croatian capital. On the 16th floor, at the top of the Zagreb skyscraper at the Jelačić square in Zagreb, it offers a…
- SEGWAY CITY TOURExperience Zagreb in a different new way! Segway City Tour can broaden your experience of our city and give you a chance to enjoy all of Zagreb most interesting sights. You can choose…